Monday, January 23, 2012

Training Plans

As I describe in Exercise and Will Power, exercise is a very important part of self-development. Unless you have a job that keeps you moving all day, most of us need much more physical activity than we typically get on a daily basis. The human body is designed for movement.

Currently I am training for a duathlon event in early April. The event involves competing in three consecutive events. For this race, the first portion is a 5k run, the second portion is a 30k bike, and the third portion is another 5k run. The overall fastest combined time wins the race.

I decided to share my weekly and monthly training routine. If anyone has any questions or would like help creating an individualized exercise plan for their own fitness goals, please let me know! I would love to chat.
Michelle

No comments: