Monday, March 5, 2012

Today

Was very busy...

Lessons always start with a candle and a verse:
The sun it shines so warm and bright,
It strengthens all I do.
Now let me take this bit of light,
So I shine brightly too.


More Saints and Heroes. Last evening at bed-time I told Sita a little about Mother Teresa's life as a girl, finding her calling in life, and her burning desire to care for the poor. Sita did some writing today. This is the most writing I have required her to do, and she complained some last week. But today she did really well with her summary, capitalization, and she was proud of her writing.

We did a drawing of the earth, since Mother Teresa has inspired people all over the world to care for others.


While Sita was doing her lessons, Sean kept Alina busy.


In addition to lessons for everyone, there was plenty of outside time, a little bit of cooking and a little bit of cleaning. It was a good day.



No comments: